The Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which energy flows through. There are 7 Chakras, each dealing with specific areas.
In order to better explain how they can be used to manifest, we’ll briefly explain what each Chakra represents.
1. Root Chakra represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. It’s located at the base of spine in tailbone area. It’s red, and it’s related to survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra represents our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. It’s located in the lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in. Sacral Chakra is orange, and it deals with the sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra represents our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. It’s located in the upper abdomen in the stomach area, the color is yellow and it deals with self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra represents our ability to love. It’s green, located at the center of chest just above heart. Heart Chakra deals with compassion, love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra is blue, it represents our ability to communicate. It’s located at the neck region and it deals with communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra represents our ability to focus on and see the big picture. It’s color is purple, it’s located at the forehead between the eyes and it deals with intuition, imagination, visualization, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra. The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. It is white, located at the very top of the head and it deals with inner and outer beauty, wisdom, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
Practical Approach to using Chakras for Manifesting
After we covered the bases, we can move on to how you can use this knowledge for more successful manifesting.
We can recommend three simple methods that you can use.
1. Use all 7 Chakras
Now that you know where the Chakras are located and what they represent, you can apply it to your normal visualization process. Visualize as you normally do, just do it while visualizing the energy running from the Root Chakra to out of the head into the Universe, which it will then respond to. Feel the energy flowing through all 7 Chakras.
2. Use only the Third Eye Chakra
As the Third Eye (or Brow) Chakra deals with visualization, this method is focused on using vision.
First you need to write down or imagine a clear goal. Then make a timeline and, starting from the end result, work backwards, breaking the goal down into smaller tasks. Each taks should have a date by which it must be completed.
Each day, following your timeline, take action to complete your tasks. As you keep going until you accomplish every task, you will find less and less resistance until you have finally reached your goal.
3. Use only the Crown Chakra
The Crown Chakra is related to spirituality and meditation.
Start meditating – just sit quietly and calm your thoughts. When your mind is calm, create a clear intention for your goal – visualize exactly what you want to manifest in your mind’s eye. Then release your attachment to the outcome and allow the Universe to handle the details.
The last method, as simple as it sounds, is actually the most challenging and requires a tremendous amount of belief, so you should probably start practicing manifesting with Chakras with the first two methods.
Once you get the hang of it, manifesting through Chakras can be an extremely pleasant and empowering experience.
Contributed By Guided Mind
This article has been contributed by Guided Mind, they offer a wide range of meditation audio and have just released their entire chakra opening meditation collection.. we really love this, if you are interested in opening your chakras then check it out 🙂